An Offshore Company is often used to make Investments and accumulate wealth, just as an onshore company can invest in stocks, shares, property or commodities. The major difference is that the offshore company does not have to pay tax on its profits, nor does it have to pay inheritance tax when it is passed on to heirs. There is no minimum capital required and also no need to set up an actual office space. The offshore company is usually restricted from entering into activities relating to insurance, re-insurance, Insurance agency, banking or insurance broker.
Advantages of a UAE Offshore Company:
- 100% tax exemption
- 100% foreign ownership (no local sponsor is required)
- Protection against lawsuit judgments
- Can be used to invest in Companies, Factories and Establishments
- Ability to maintain corporate bank accounts (multiple current accounts) in U.A.E.
- Ability to own e.g. real estate property in U.A.E., patents, trademarks
- Ability to tailor the company, Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association to
suit your needs (e.g. to common law)
- Absolute privacy, confidentiality and protection of assets and information
- No annual audit report needs to be submitted to the authorities
- Minimum one director required (Jebel Ali Offshore Company requires 2 directors)
- No tax haven stigma as UAE is on the white list of OECD
- Own an International Company and take advantage of more than 47 UAE double tax treaties
- Unlimited Market Opportunities